Swim Registration Opens January 1, 2017
RACE DAY JULY 14TH 2017
- 10 mile swim as a relay team
- 10k individual swim
- 5k individual swim
- In good health capable of making the swim distance
- Strong enough swimmer to hold a consistent pace (based on 100 yards) of 1:50 or better
- Committed to supporting our veterans and designated charities
- Each relay team will have at least 3 swimmers and no more than 5.
- Each swimmer has to raise at least $500 to participate.
- A relay team of 3 has to raise at least $1,500.
- A team of 4 has to raise at least $2,000.
- A team of 5 has to raise at least $2,500.
- Each relay team has to bring their own kayaker to support them.
- It is recommended that each individual swimmer bring their own kayak support, but not required.
- Each qualified swimmer will get the right to race across the lake, a gift bag of great stuff to commemorate the event, free access to the Navy SEALs demonstration and free access to the food festival (including free food).
- The top fund raising relay teams will get special recognition, will have their own boat support (so will not have to share a boat with another team), will have a kayaker provided for them and will have a Seal swim on their team with them.
- Prizes for top 3 finishers in each event.
Highest individual fund raisers will get guaranteed kayak support and special recognition.
- All swim races will begin and end at Wellington State Park.